What is Uberflip?
Uberflip is a content experience platform.
Content experience can be defined as the environment in which your content lives, how it’s structured, and how it compels your prospects and customers to engage with your company throughout the entirety of the buyer’s journey.
Marketers and sales teams use Uberflip to create personalized, content-driven web pages for various audiences and prospects. These pages are designed to influence and control the buyer journey using existing marketing content.
What can I do with Uberflip?
With Uberflip, you can:
- Import and organize existing marketing content
- Curate collections of content for specific audiences/prospects
- Create various web pages filled with relevant content collections and Items
- Personalize those webpages for any audience/prospect
- Add CTA Tiles to web pages to capture visitor info and clicks
- Recommend content anywhere on the web
After pages and content are published, you can:
- View analytics on how your content experience pages are performing
- See who’s engaging with your content (with MAP and sales intelligence integrations)
- Improve and iterate on your content experience pages
And more… learn about all of our core features in Get started: Uberflip’s core features.
Apps & integrations
Uberflip integrates with your existing tech-stack to help connect and centralize your marketing efforts. Uberflip integrates with:
- Various content hosting platforms
- Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs)
- Popular ABM & Sales Intelligence platforms
- Google tools
Uberflip also offers a Marketplace full of apps built by Uberflip and its partners, allowing you to expand on what you can do with your pages and content.
Learn about all of our apps & integrations in the Marketplace & Apps section of the Help Center.
Now that you know what Uberflip is, learn about it’s core features in: Get started: Uberflip’s core features
Or check out these other starter series articles: