Learn how to disable all data collection by Uberflip Analytics on a particular Hub.
Before You Begin
- To enable this feature, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
About Blocking Uberflip Analytics Collection
By default, Uberflip Analytics will collect data about visitor behavior on all of the Hubs in your account. If you want, you can disable this data collection on a per-Hub basis. This can be useful if you prefer not to collect such data due to concerns about privacy regulations, or if you don't want data from a testing/sandbox Hub to skew data for your production Hubs.
This feature only prevents data collection for Uberflip Analytics. It will not stop Legacy Metrics data collection.
Block Uberflip Analytics Data Collection for a Hub
You can stop Uberflip Analytics from collecting data on any Hub in your account. This is a per-Hub setting, so you need to configure it separately for each Hub.
Once this setting is turned on, Uberflip Analytics will not collect any data from the relevant Hub while the setting remains enabled. Data not collected while this setting is on is not retrievable: if you turn this setting off again, data collection will resume, but there will be no data for the period during which the setting was turned on.
- Log in to your Uberflip account.
- Using the Hubs menu at the top, select the Hub for which you want to disable Uberflip Analytics data collection.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Hub Options > Advanced:
- In the Advanced Hub Options menu on the right, scroll down to the Uberflip Analytics section.
- Check the box next to Prevent Analytics Collection to block data collection for the Hub you're currently in:
- Your change will be saved automatically, and will take effect immediately. If you later want to re-enable Uberflip Analytics collection for this Hub, simply repeat the steps above and uncheck this setting.