Beta Feature Advisory
This article describes a feature which is currently in closed beta, and is not yet widely available. If you are interested in participating in this beta program, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Uberflip Support.
Set persistent filters in Uberflip Analytics. Persistent filters are:
- Global: They are set in one place, and apply to all dashboards.
- Persistent: They are saved to your browser, so they are not cleared like filters set on-dashboard, but remain set whenever you return to a dashboard.
Set a Persistent Filter
- Log in to your Uberflip account and navigate to Uberflip Analytics by clicking the button in the top menu.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on the Analytics Settings section to expand it.
- In this section, click on Persistent Filters.
- On the right side, configure the filters that you want to apply to all dashboard as soon as you open them. Any changes you make will be saved automatically, and will take effect immediately.
- Now, any time you open a dashboard, your persistent filters will be applied automatically. You can also change your filters at any time by simply following the instructions above again.
- Persistent filters are specific to your browser: they do not apply to any other user in your Uberflip account, or if you access your account from a different browser (or in incognito mode).
- Because they are saved to your browser cache, any persistent filters you configure will be lost if you clear your browser cache.
- Currently, the only type of persistent filter available in Uberflip Analytics is the View Date filter. As we further develop Uberflip Analytics, more types of filters will be added.