If you want to use an existing CTA as a template for a new CTA, you can easily copy it. Here's how.
Before you begin
- To work with CTAs, you must be a member of the Account Administrator, Content Manager, or Demand Generation user groups.
About copying CTAs
Copying an existing CTA is a great time-saver when you want to create a new CTA: just copy the design of an existing CTA, then make tweaks as needed. Since you probably only have to change a few things, this is often a lot faster than starting from scratch.
Copy a CTA
You can copy any existing Link or Form CTA at any time, including CTAs that are hidden. Note that copying a CTA will copy the layout and design of the CTA, but not placements or variations.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the CTA you want to copy.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Calls-To-Action, then click on Link Calls-To-Action or Form Calls-To-Action (depending on the type of CTA you want to copy).
- Find the CTA you want to copy in the list on the right, then click on it to open it in the CTA Editor.
- The CTA Editor will appear. In the top right corner, click on the Copy button:
- In the window that appears, type in a name for the copied CTA, then click on Copy CTA.
- Your new CTA will be created, and you'll be taken to it in the CTA Editor view. The copied CTA will have the same layout and design of the existing CTA. Remember that placements (and CTA Variations) will not be copied, so you will still need to set these up before the copied CTA becomes active in your Hub.