Your CTAs don't have to live just in your Hub: by embedding them, you can put them anywhere you like, such as on your website. Here's how.
Before You Begin
- To work with CTAs, you need to be a member of the Account Admin, Content Manager, or Demand Generation Groups.
- You can embed both Link CTAs and Form CTAs, as well as CTAs that are hidden. Note that hiding a CTA will not affect embedded CTAs.
- Embedded CTAs are displayed within an iframe, so they remain fully functional within their non-Hub context, just as they would when displayed on your Hub.
Embed a CTA
You can generate an embed code for any CTA, allowing you to easily display that CTA within your non-Hub web properties.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the CTA you want to embed.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Calls-to-Action.
- Your existing CTAs will appear on the right. Hover your mouse over the CTA you want to copy and click on the Edit button.
- The CTA Editor will appear. In the top right corner, click on the Embed button:
- The embed code will appear in an overlay:
- To use it, simply copy the embed code and paste it into the HTML wherever you want the CTA to appear.