Learn how to hide a CTA from all Streams.
Before you begin
- To work with CTAs, you must be a member of the Account Administrator, Content Manager, or Demand Generation user groups.
About hiding CTAs
If you want to temporarily hide a CTA from all Streams and Items on which it has been placed, you can do this with a single click. This is useful if you want to temporarily take a CTA out of use, or if you want to retire a CTA but want to be able to reuse the design (with modifications) again in the future.
Hide a CTA
You can hide any existing Link or Form CTA at any time. Note that hiding a CTA only affects placements of the CTA in your Hub, and does not affect embedded CTAs.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the CTA you want to hide.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Calls-To-Action, then click on Link Calls-To-Action or Form Calls-To-Action (depending on the type of CTA you want to hide).
- Find the CTA you want to hide in the list on the right, then hover your mouse over it to view additional options.
- Click on the Hide button to hide the CTA immediately:
- The CTA will no longer appear in any of the Streams and/or on any Items as configured in its Placements. Hidden CTAs are indicated as Hidden in the CTA Status column in your list of CTAs:
- You can also hide a CTA while editing it by clicking on the Hide button shown in the CTA Editor:
- To unhide a CTA and make it visible in your Hub again (according to its placements), simply hover your mouse over it again and click on the Show button that appears: