Everything you need to know about setting up and working with your Uberflip Hubs.
- Image guidelines for your Hub
- Get started with Uberflip's GDPR features
- Using Custom Code: considerations and warnings
- Find your Hub's RSS feeds
- Uberflip Platform Cookies Explained
- Hub Localization Features Explained
Hub options and privacy settings
- Use an external consent management platform (CMP) to manage cookie consent on your Hub
- Customize the content on your Hub's homepage
- Set Up oAuth or SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) with Hub Authentication
- Hub Locale Explained
- Control access to Hub content With Hub Authentication
- Include Item Tags in Hub Search
- Custom Domains Explained
- Can I use a custom domain without "www" in the URL?
- HTTPS for Hubs Explained
- Should I Host My Hub on a Subdirectory?
- Custom Domain: Set up Your Hub on a Subdirectory
- Custom Domain: Configure Your Reverse Proxy for an Uberflip Hub