Want to add users to your account so colleagues can create amazing content experiences too? Here’s how:
Before you begin
- By default, only Account Admins can create users, but they can also give users in other groups permission to create users.
Add a user
- Log in to your Uberflip admin account (or an account enabled to add users by an admin)
- In the top right corner, hover over your name to expand the menu, then click Account Settings
- In the sidebar menu, click Organization, then click Users
- Click + New User
- This will open the Add User modal. Begin by typing in the new users first and last name
- Enter the new users email address
- Optional: If your organization uses single-sign On (SSO), you can add a Federation ID for this user
- Under Groups, use the dropdown menu to select the user groups to assign your new user to
Note: If you don't select any user groups, the user won't be able to use any Uberflip features.
- Click Add User
That’s it! Your new user will receive an email, allowing them to create a password and log in.
Once the user is created, you'll see the Edit User page. Here you can make changes to the user's account if needed. You can edit their:
- User Information
You can return to the Edit User page anytime by going to Account Settings > Organization > Users, then find the user in the list and click the Edit (pencil) icon beside their name.