Got an idea that could improve Uberflip? Head to the Uberflip feedback portal and let us know! This article will show you how.
Before you begin
- Before submitting a feature request, search the feedback portal to see if it’s already been submitted. Upvoting an existing idea helps us get a better look at how popular it is.
- By submitting or upvoting an idea, you’ll receive an email notification when the status of that idea changes (opt-out of status notifications in the feedback portal)
Step 1 - Access the Uberflip Feedback Portal
- In Uberflip, click the Uberflip logo in the bottom right corner
- Click Share Your Feedback > Open in Portal
Step 2 - Search existing ideas
- Search for your idea using the search field in the top right of the feedback portal
- If you find that the idea has been submitted, click the thumbs-up icon to upvote it
Didn’t find your idea listed? Submit it using step 3.
Step 3 - Submit your idea
- In the Feedback Portal, click Dashboard
- Click Make a Suggestion
- Fill out the request form, including:
- The feature request (or struggle you’re looking to overcome)
- What you’re trying to achieve
- Your current workaround (if you have one)
- Supporting files (if you have any)
That’s it! Our team will review your idea and you’ll be notified when the status is updated.
Change your notifications preferences from the profile settings in the Feedback Portal (Profile Icon > Email Settings).