When using a Google Chrome browser, Bulk Task Smasher (BTS) is not loading:
- After successfully installing the app, clicking Bulk Task Smasher in the sidebar menu opens a plain white page in the main panel of Uberflip
- No functions of Bulk Task Smasher are available to use
Experiencing this issue? This article will help get it fixed!
- This issue may occur when using a Google Chrome browser
- This can occur in a regular or Incognito window
This is caused by a setting within Chrome that blocks third-party cookies.
This setting is turned on by default for Incognito windows in Chrome.
Steps to Fix
- Go to your Chrome settings (3 vertical dot icon in the navigation bar > Settings)
- Click Security and Privacy > Cookies and other site data
Here you’ll see your cookie settings. You have two options that will allow you to use BTS in Chrome:
- Choose to allow all cookies and use Bulk Task Smasher in any Chrome window
- Choose to block third-party cookies in Incognito windows, and only use BTS in regular (non-Incognito) Chrome windows
Cookies must be allowed in the Chrome window you’re using for Bulk Task Smasher to run properly. Choosing to block all cookies or third-party cookies will restrict you from using BTS in Google Chrome.
Once you’ve updated your cookie settings, refresh Uberflip to start using Bulk Task Smasher!