Learn how you can update apps that you have installed from the Uberflip Marketplace to ensure you're on the latest version.
Before you begin
- To get updates for Marketplace apps installed on your organization's Uberflip account, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
About Uberflip Marketplace app updates
Just like the main Uberflip platform, apps you install from the Uberflip Marketplace will be routinely updated with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. We recommend that you always install the latest updates for your installed apps whenever they're available so you can take advantage of the latest features
At this time, the Uberflip Marketplace does not (yet) support auto-updating of apps or notifications of pending updates. As a result, you'll need to periodically check for updates and manually install any available updates to your apps. This article describes how you can do that.
Check for and install Marketplace app updates
Follow these steps to check if any updates are available for your installed apps, and to install any updates that are available.
- Log in to your Uberflip account.
- In the menu bar at the top, hover your mouse over Marketplace.
- In the sub-menu that appears, click on Browse Apps:
- This will open the Uberflip Marketplace. Click on Installed Apps:
- You'll see a list of apps that are currently installed in your Uberflip account. Click on any app in the list to see if there are updates available for that app:
- This will open the app's listing page. If an update is available for the selected app, you'll see an Update button:
- Click on Update, then click on Update in the confirmation window to install the updated version of the app in your Uberflip account:
- That's it! The update should now be installed.
- You can confirm that the update was installed by checking the app's listing page. If there is no Update button and you only see an Uninstall button, the latest version is installed and no updates are currently available for the app: