I have set up scheduled reports in Uberflip Analytics, but they are not listed under Settings (gear icon) > Schedule.
- Can't see scheduled reports in Uberflip Analytics
- Scheduled reports missing in UFA
- Scheduled reports disappeared
- Where: Uberflip Analytics, under Settings (gear icon) > Schedule
- Who: Users who have created scheduled reports for specific views in Uberflip Analytics
- When: When trying to find previously created scheduled reports
- Any browser
- Which operating systems are affected ("Any operating system" if nonspecific)?
The Settings > Schedule section in Uberflip Analytics is contextual, i.e. it changes based on the dashboard you are currently viewing. If you go to Settings > Schedule while viewing a given dashboard (including the Home dashboard), this will only show scheduled reports for the current dashboard, not for any other dashboards. In other words, if the scheduled dashboard you are looking for was created under another dashboard, it will not appear here. This can make it appear as though your previously created scheduled reports have disappeared.
Steps to Fix
- In Uberflip, navigate to Uberflip Analytics.
- Go the dashboard for which you had created the scheduled report that you're trying to find.
- In the top right, click on Settings (gear icon), then click on Schedule.
- In the window that appears, scheduled reports created for the current dashboard will appear in the left sidebar.