Learn how to integrate your Hubspot account to feed leads from SnapApp to Hubspot.
Before you begin
- You will need a Hubspot account with Admin permissions.
- You will need to be logged into both platforms (SnapApp & Hubspot) to make the connection.
About the Hubspot integration
If you use Hubspot as part of your marketing tech stack, you can integrate it with your SnapApp account to get the most out of both platforms.
With Hubspot specifically, you have the option of adding these leads to your Hubspot Static Lists, as well as mapping all question and answer data to specific Hubspot fields.
In this article, we'll look at how to set up the prerequisites for integrating your account with Hubspot, how to configure the integration, and optional steps to enable additional data collection.
Step 1: Connect your account to Hubspot
Once you have logged in to both accounts, you're ready to connect your account to Hubspot.
- Log in to your SnapApp account and select the Account tab.
- Under Account, select Integrations.
- Select Hubspot:
- Click "Connect to HubSpot"
- The next window that pops up will prompt you to fill in your Hubspot username and password:
- Once entered, the next screen will prompt you to grant permission for SnapApp to access the Hubspot data. Click Authorize. The next screen will either bring you through the connection or if you have more than one Hubspot instance, it will ask you to select an instance. Once selected, the connection will be complete!
- That's it! Hubspot is now connected to your account. Next, we'll have to update your Lead Form to append specific fields/questions & answers to Hubspot as well.
Step 2: Enable partner delivery settings
Now that your account is connected, you can enable lead delivery to Hubspot directly from each individual SnapApp within the Lead Gens settings and configuration menu.
- On the Lead Gen page, click on the Settings Gear:
- The Lead Gen Settings window will open. Here, click the Delivery tab:
- Select Partner Delivery from the Delivery Method Dropdown.
- Then select, Hubspot.
- Once SnapApp has made the API connection you will be able to select specific Static Lists to associate with your SnapApp Lead Form:
Step 3: Field mapping
The next step is to map your SnapApp form fields to the corresponding destination fields in Hubspot. Navigate to the Fields tab of the same config menu to get started.
- Form Fields: Open each form field and locate the “Delivery Code” field. This dropdown pulls in all available fields from the default lead partition in your Hubspot account, or the partition specified from the Data Delivery tab).
- Email Address is required to create new or update existing prospects in your Hubspot account so make sure to not to publish your SnapApp without this field in your lead form.
- Question & Result Data: Select "Individual" to deliver each result to individual fields in Hubspot or "Combined" to deliver all results to one field.
- Additional Lead Data: Identical to Form Fields, you can opt to deliver additional lead data to any field in your Hubspot database.
Now that your Hubspot integration is all set up and ready to go, you can Publish your SnapApp and begin collecting leads.