SnapApp is being retired. This product and all of its features will be shutting down on Aug. 1st 2022. For more information, check out Announcement: Retiring SnapApp.
Before you begin:
- To Embed a SnapApp your SnapApp must first be published.
- You will need to be an Account Admin in order to view/copy the embed code.
About SnapApp embeds
Step 1: Publish your SnapApp
To learn more about Publishing your SnapApp please refer to the following article: SnapApp: Publish a SnapApp
Step 2: Navigate to the publish modal of your app
- Click the Green Publish button located in the top right hand corner of your app
- Select the blue "Copy" icon located to the right of your apps embed code
- Place the Embed Code anywhere HTML can live. Ex:
- MAP Landing Pages
- Uberflip Blog Embeds
- Directly onto your company website
Below is a quick how-to guide for embedding and deploying a SnapApp, after copying the embed code:
- Next, copy your SnapApp's embed code - detailed in the steps above.
- Use the example widget code below for a reference:
*Sample ʻWidget Codeʼ (what this will look like)
- In your sites HTML/Java Script section paste theʻWidget Codeʼ that you just copied
- After saving your HTML/Java Script just refresh your site to view the embedded SnapApp
If you have questions regarding the sizing or formatting of your SnapApp please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for more detailed instructions.