Learn how to choose which Hub is selected each time you log in to your Uberflip account.
Before You Begin
- There are no specific permissions required to change your default Hub — anyone with an Uberflip account can change this for themselves.
About Setting a Default Hub
Whenever you log in to Uberflip, you will automatically be taken to the default Hub in your Uberflip account (for most users, on the Content page):
If you have multiple Hubs, the default Hub will usually be the oldest Hub in your account (i.e. the one that was created first). But in some cases, that might not be the Hub you work in the most.
In this case, you can set your own default Hub. When you do this, you'll be taken directly to your preferred Hub each time you log in.
Set a Default Hub
You can set or change your default Hub at any time. Setting a default Hub is optional: if you don't explicitly set one, your default Hub will simply be the oldest/first-created Hub in your Uberflip account.
Setting a default Hub is a user preference, so it's a per-user setting. This means that:
- Each user has to set it for their own Uberflip account
- Account Administrators can't set it on behalf of other users
To set a default Hub for your Uberflip account:
- Log in to your Uberflip account.
- In the top right corner, click on your name, then click on Account Settings:
- You'll be taken to your My Profile page. Here, click on the dropdown next to Default Hub:
- Using the dropdown, select the Hub you want to set as your default Hub.
- Once you've made your selection, your preference will be saved automatically. The next time you log in, you will automatically be taken to your selected default Hub.