Resend the invitation email that newly created users must use to set up their Uberflip account and log in.
Whenever you add a new user to your Uberflip account, they will automatically be sent an invitation email. This email contains a link the new user must click on to set a password for their account and log in. For security, the invitation expires 24 hours after the email was sent, and the link becomes invalid. If this happens, you can resend the invitation email.
Resend the New User Invitation Email
- As an Account Administrator, log in to your Uberflip account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner, then click on Account Settings.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Organization > Users.
- On the Manage Users page on the right, find the user to whom you want to resend the invitation email.
- Hover your mouse over the user's name in the list, then click on the Edit (pencil) button that appears to the right of their name:
- On the Edit [User's Name] page that appears, click on the hamburger (three-line) menu button in the top right:
- In the menu that appears, click on Resend Invitation to immediately send a new invitation email to the email address that is on file for this user:
The Resend Invitation option will only appear in the hamburger menu for users who have not yet activated their accounts (have never logged in). For users who have created a password/logged in successfully at least once, this option will appear as Reset Password instead.