Learn how to integrate your Mailchimp account to feed leads from your Uberflip account to Mailchimp.
Before You Begin
- To set up a Mailchimp integration, you need to be in the Account Admin, Content Manager or Demand Generation user group(s).
- You will also need a Mailchimp account with Manager or Admin permissions.
- To get the most out of the integration, you should be using Form CTAs to collect contact info to send to Mailchimp. To learn more about Form CTAs and how to set them up, see this article.
About the Mailchimp Integration
If you use Mailchimp as part of your marketing tech stack, you can integrate it with your Uberflip account to get the most out of both platforms. Mailchimp needs audience data to work, and your Uberflip Hubs are an excellent source: Form CTAs are a highly effective way to collect contact info and build your audiences in Mailchimp.
When you integrate Mailchimp with your Uberflip account, you'll be able to connect Form CTAs that you can use to create subscriber lists, replace landing pages, and even to automate email campaigns. For more information, see the article on Form CTAs.
In this article, we'll look at what you'll need to integrate your Hub with Mailchimp, and how to set up the integration.
Prerequisite: Get Your Mailchimp API Key
To connect your Uberflip and Mailchimp accounts, you will need a Mailchimp API key. You can use any existing API key you have in Mailchimp, but we recommend generating a new key specifically for this purpose.
For instructions on how to find or generate your Mailchimp API keys, see this article from Mailchimp:
Once you have found or generated an API key in Mailchimp, copy the key, then proceed to the next section below.
Connect Your Account to Mailchimp
Once you have your Mailchimp API key in hand, all you need to do to integrate your account with Mailchimp is to connect them via the Uberflip app.
- Log in to your Uberflip account and select any Hub.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Integrations.
- On the right, you'll see a list of services that Uberflip can integrate with. Find Mailchimp in the list, then click on its Connect button on the right (under the Action column) to set up the integration:
- The Mailchimp API Info pop-up will appear. Here, type in the API key you copied from Mailchimp:
- Click on the Enter API Info button. You will briefly see Connecting... and should be returned to the Integrations page in your Hub, where you'll now see connected next to Mailchimp in the list.
- That's it! Mailchimp is now connected to your Uberflip account.
You're all set: you've successfully integrated your Uberflip account with Mailchimp. Next, create some Form CTAs to begin filling your Mailchimp audiences with contacts.