Pin a Stream in the Uberflip app to make it quickly and easily accessible for users of the Uberflip Extension. You will need to be an Account Administrator or Content Manager to do this.
Pin a Stream
- Log in to your Uberflip account and navigate to the Hub that contains the Stream you want to pin.
- Click on Content in the sidebar menu in the left.
- On the right, click on the Streams tab (it may already be selected).
- In the list of Streams, find the Stream you want to pin and click on it.
- While viewing the Stream, click on the Options tab near the top.
- In the list of Stream options, scroll down until you find the option called Pin in Extensions.
- This option should be off by default. To turn it on, click on the toggle switch on the right to change it to the on (green) position. Your change will be saved automatically, and will take effect immediately.
- The Stream is now pinned, and will appear as a standalone tab in the Uberflip Extension (if no other Streams are pinned), or under the Pinned Streams tab (if you have multiple pinned Streams).