Learn how to integrate your Hub with Facebook to pull in social posts from your Facebook account.
Before You Begin
- To integrate Facebook with your Hub, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- You will also need a Facebook account, and must be an administrator or member of any Facebook Page or Group that you want to bring into your Hub.
About the Facebook Integration
By connecting your Facebook account to Uberflip, you can make your social posts part of the content experiences you create in your Hub. Once your Facebook account is connected, you can import posts from your Facebook Pages and Facebook Groups into Streams, then share those Streams directly or pick and choose posts to feature among your other content in Marketing Streams.
Important: Facebook Business Manager
The Uberflip Facebook Integration does not work with Facebook Business Manager accounts. If you use Business Manager, you will not be able to integrate any Pages under your Business Manager account with Uberflip. We do not have any plans at this time to support Business Manager accounts, so only non-Business Manager Facebook accounts can be integrated with Uberflip.
Create a Facebook Stream
All you have to do to connect your Hub to Facebook and pull in content from your account is create a new Facebook Stream. Each Facebook Stream you create is associated with a particular Facebook Page or Group, and will remain connected to it, pulling in any new posts on the Page or Group automatically.
- Log in to Uberflip and navigate to the Hub where you want to add the Facebook Stream.
- In the menu on the left, click on Content.
- You'll see the Manage Content section on the right, where the Streams tab should be selected. Here, click on the New Stream button in the grey menu bar near the top:
- The Add a Stream menu will appear. Click on the Facebook button:
- You should now see the Connect your Facebook account window. Here, click on the Connect button:
- The Facebook login page will appear in a new browser window. Type in the credentials for the Facebook account you want to use and log in.
- On the prompt that appears, click on the Continue as [your name] button.
- The browser window will close automatically, and you should be returned to the Content section of Uberflip, with a message that Facebook was successfully connected.
- Click on the New Stream button again, then click on the Facebook button once more. Now, you should see the Add a Facebook Stream window:
- In this window, you will see a list of all the Pages and Groups that you control in the connected Facebook account. Click on the Page/Group from which you want to import posts into this Stream.
- Uberflip will begin importing posts from the selected Page/Group. When it's done, you'll see a confirmation message that shows the number of videos that were imported. To view the content Items that were created for these players, click on the View Stream button.
- That's it! Posts from the selected Facebook Page or Group have been imported into your Hub, and are now available to be included in the content experiences you create. If you want to bring in content from other Pages or Groups, simply create additional Facebook Streams.