When creating a Vimeo Stream, a group or channel does not appear in options for import.
- In the Add a Vimeo Stream menu, a group or channel that exists in the connected Vimeo account does not appear under the section Import all your other video groups
- Where: Vimeo Stream setup dialog (Content > Streams > New Stream > Vimeo)
- A Vimeo account is connected to the affected Hub
- The connected Vimeo account contains collections (channels or groups)
- All browsers
- All operating systems
When Uberflip requests a list of collections from a connected Vimeo account, Vimeo will only return groups and channels that the account is currently following — not collections that the account has created. You don't automatically follow collections that you create yourself, so they won't appear when you add a Vimeo Stream until you follow them.
Steps to Fix
- Log in to Vimeo and view your collections.
- In Vimeo, follow any groups and channels that you want to be able to import into Uberflip — this includes groups and channels that belong to your account. (You can find instructions on how to follow in this article from Vimeo.)
- Try to create the Vimeo Stream again. The group or channel should now appear.