While you can embed whole Streams anywhere you want, sometimes you might need to embed just a single Item. Here's how.
Before You Begin
- To embed Items, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- You will also need access to the HTML of the web property where you want to embed the Tile.
Embed a Single Item
You can generate an embed code for any Item, allowing you to easily display that Item's Tile within your non-Hub web properties. You can also embed the Item elsewhere that you can modify the HTML, such as in your email campaigns.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the Item you want to embed.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Content. On the Streams tab on the right, click on the Stream that contains the Item you want to embed.
- Note: If the item you're embedding appears in multiple Streams (i.e. in Marketing Streams), the Stream you select in this step will be the Stream that the embedded Item links to.
- While viewing the Stream, find the Item. In the lower right corner of its Tile, click on the Embed (<>) button:
- The embed code will appear in an overlay:
- To use it, simply copy the embed code and paste it into the HTML wherever you want the Item Tile to appear.
That's it! Your Tile will now appear where you have embedded it, and clicking on it will open the Item in your Hub.