While you can embed whole Streams anywhere you want, sometimes you might need to embed just a single Item. Here's how.
Before You Begin
- To embed Items, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- You will also need access to the HTML of the web property where you want to embed the Tile.
Embed a Single Item
You can generate an embed code for any Item, allowing you to easily display that Item's Tile within your non-Hub web properties. You can also embed the Item elsewhere that you can modify the HTML, such as in your email campaigns.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the Item you want to embed.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Content. On the Streams tab on the right, click on the Stream that contains the Item you want to embed.
- While viewing the Stream, find the Item. In the lower right corner of its Tile, click on the Embed (<>) button:
- The embed code will appear in an overlay:
- To use it, simply copy the embed code and paste it into the HTML wherever you want the Item Tile to appear.
- That's it! Your Tile will now appear where you have embedded it, and clicking on it will open the Item in your Hub.