Integrate Bombora with your Hub to gain insights into your visitors, including their interests, industries, company sizes, and more.
Before You Begin
- To set up a Bombora integration, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- Bombora works by parsing natural language content, and currently only works with English-language content. As a result, if you integrate Bombora with a Hub where the majority of content is not in English, no Visitor Insights will be generated.
About the Bombora Integration
One of the key aspects of creating great content experiences is tailoring your content to your visitors. But figuring out how well your efforts actually match your visitors' profiles and interests can be difficult. To help you take a data-driven approach to understanding of your audience, Uberflip has partnered with Bombora to integrate their demographic, firmographic and intent data directly into your Hub.
The Bombora integration powers the Visitor Insights dashboard in Uberflip, which you can use to gauge the relevance of your content experiences to your visitors, and to guide your content development process. In addition, Bombora is also one of the components that feeds into Uberflip AI. This is the technology that powers the Recommendations and Site Engager features, so integrating your Hub with Bombora will help you to get the most out of those features.
The data Bombora provides is aggregated from billions of data points per month, drawn from a deep network of data sources called the B2B Data Cooperative (Data Co-op). Integrating your Hub with Bombora makes it part of the Data Co-op, giving you access to this massive pooled data set while also contributing to it. You can find more information about Bombora and how it collects data here.
What is intent data?
Intent data is data that is collected about business web users’ observed behavior — specifically web content consumption — that provides insights into their interests and intent to take an action.
Connect Bombora to Your Hub
All you need to do to integrate your Hub with Bombora is to connect them via the Hub menu.
- Log in to your Uberflip account and select the Hub on which you want to create an integration.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Integrations.
- On the right, you'll see a list of services that Uberflip can integrate with. Find Bombora in the list, then click on its Connect button on the right (under the Action column) to set up the integration:
- A pop-up window will appear. Read through the terms of the integration, then check the box to agree to them:
- Click on Connect. You will be returned to the to the Integrations page in your Hub, where you'll now see connected next to Bombora:
- That's it! Bombora is now connected to your Hub, and your Visitor Insights dashboard will shortly be populated with visitor data.