Use Olark Live Chat? Learn how to integrate your Olark with your Hub.
Before You Begin
- To create an Olark integration, you need to be an Account Admin, Content Manager, or Developer/Designer.
- You will also need an Olark account, and the ability to log in.
- You'll be using Custom Code to create this integration. To learn more about Custom Code and how to use it, see this article.
About the Olark Integration
If you use Olark, you can install it on your Hub just like on any of your other websites. This will allow your Hub visitors to open live chats with you directly from your Hub.
To install Olark on your Hub, you embed a code snippet provided by Olark into your Hub using the Custom Code feature.
Install Olark on a Hub
- Before you can get started, you will need to get your Olark snippet. For instructions on how to get it, see this help article from Olark.
- Now, log in to your Uberflip account and navigate to the Hub where you want to create the Olark integration.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Appearance, then click on Custom Code in the additional options that appear.
- Add a new Custom Code Block, or edit an existing Block. For detailed instructions on how to do that, go here.
- On the Edit Block page, click on the Code tab and make sure the Placement is set to Body Bottom:
- Now, copy and paste the code snippet from Olark into the code box:
- Click on the Save button in the lower right.
- Lastly, toggle the Enable Custom Code switch near the top of the Edit Block page to the on (green) position to enable the Custom Code Block and make the Olark code part of your Hub code:
- That's it! You have successfully set up the integration, and Olark live chat will now appear on your Hub.