If you want to use an existing CTA as a template for a new CTA, you can easily copy it. Here's how.
Before You Begin
- To work with CTAs, you need to be a member of the Account Admin, Content Manager, or Demand Generation Groups.
- You can copy both Link CTAs and Form CTAs, and CTAs that are hidden.
- Copying a CTA will copy the layout and design of the CTA, but not placements or variations.
Copy a CTA
Copying an existing CTA is a great time-saver when you create a new CTA: just copy the design of an existing CTA, then make tweaks as needed. Since you probably only have to change a few things, this is often a lot faster than starting from scratch.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the CTA you want to hide.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Calls-to-Action.
- Your existing CTAs will appear on the right. Hover your mouse over the CTA you want to copy and click on the Edit button.
- The CTA Editor will appear. In the top right corner, click on the Copy button:
- In the window that appears, type in a name for the copied CTA, then click on Copy CTA.
- Your new CTA will be created, and you'll be taken to it in the CTA Editor view. The copied CTA will have the same layout and design of the existing CTA. However, note that placements and CTA Variations will not be copied.