Learn how you can integrate Uberflip with the other apps in your marketing tech stack.
Before You Begin
- To set up integrations, you need to be in the Account Admin, Content Manager or Demand Generation user group(s).
Your Uberflip account is specifically designed to work together with the other apps in your Martech stack. Uberflip comes with all kinds of built-in integrations that allow you to connect your account to external services with just a few clicks. These cover a wide variety of use cases, ranging from lead generation to analytics to sharing and more.
Overall, the more integrations you create, the better: you'll get more value not just from your Uberflip Hubs, but from your other tools as well. For example, if you connect your account to a Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) like Marketo or HubSpot, you can use CTAs in your Hubs to automatically feed leads to your MAP.
Currently, Uberflip has built-in integrations for all of the following external tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
User engagement and sharing
- Pinterest Site Verification
You can also integrate your Uberflip Hubs with many other tools through Uberflip Marketplace apps. Check out the available apps here.
Set up an integration
Setting up an Integration is easy, and only takes a few moments.
- Log in to your Uberflip account and select any Hub.
- In the sidebar menu, click on Integrations, then click on Native Integrations:
- You'll see a list of services that Uberflip can integrate with:
- Choose the service you want to integrate with. To set up the integration, click on its Connect button (under the Action column).
- The setup menu for the selected service will appear in an overlay window. The exact process will vary for each service, but the menu will walk you through it.
- Once you have completed the setup, your Integration should be ready to go. For some service, you will also need to do some additional configuration before the integration is fully functional. You can find service-specific setup guides for each of the built-in integrations here on Uberflip Help.
Manage existing integrations
You can manage your current integrations at any time by visiting the Integrations > Native Integrations section in your account again. Here, the integrations you currently have set up are marked with a connected tag next to the service name (or, alternatively, the name of the connected account):
From this menu, you can also disconnect Integrations, or edit them (if they have configurable setup options). To do so, simply use the buttons that appear under the Action column:
These buttons will vary depending on the service to reflect the options available (with the exception of the Disconnect button, which is always available.