Learn how to create CTA placements directly, while you're working with a Stream.
Before you begin
- To work with Streams, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- You can't place CTAs at Item Level (Show Beside) with this method, only at Stream Level.
Place a Stream level CTA from Stream management
While you can create CTA placements centrally within the CTA Editor, there's also a convenient option for placing a CTA while you're working on a Stream. This allows you to place the CTA at Stream level.
- Log in to Uberflip, click on Hubs, and select the Hub you want to work with.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Content.
- On the right, click on the Stream you want to work with to open it.
- In the grey menu bar at the top of the Stream, click on the CTA button:
- The CTA browser will appear:
- By default, it will show all available CTAs in your current Hub. Use the menu in the top left to filter by Form CTAs, Link CTAs, or just CTAs already in the current Stream; or, use the search box to find a CTA by name:
- Drag the horizontal scroll bar to browse through the list of available CTAs:
- Select a CTA by clicking on it. To place it in the current Stream, use the check boxes under Stream Level: to define where it appears.
- Your changes will be saved automatically, and will take effect immediately.
Rearrange CTAs in Stream management
Just like Item tiles, you can drag and drop CTAs on the Marketing Stream management page to move them into a new placement. The rules applied to the CTA will remain the same, meaning if you move a CTA one space forward, all repeating instances of that CTA move one space forward also.