Learn how to hide a CTA from all Streams.
Before you Begin
- To work with CTAs, you need to be a member of the Account Admin, Content Manager, or Demand Generation Groups.
- You can hide both Link CTAs and Form CTAs.
- Hiding a CTA only affects placements of the CTA on your Hub, and does not affect embedded CTAs.
Hide a CTA
If you want to temporarily hide a CTA from all Streams and Items on which it has been placed, you can do this with a single click. This is useful if you want to temporarily take a CTA out of use, or if you want to retire a CTA but want to be able to reuse the design (with modifications) again in the future.
- Log in to Uberflip. Click on Hubs and select the Hub that contains the CTA you want to hide.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Calls-to-Action.
- Your existing CTAs will appear on the right. Hover your mouse over the CTA you want to hide and click on the Hide button:
- The CTA will be immediately hidden, which means that it will no longer appear in any of the Streams and/or on any Items as configured in its Placements. Hidden CTAs are marked with a hidden tag in the top right corner:
- You can also hide a CTA while editing it by clicking on the Hide button shown in the CTA Editor:
- To unhide a CTA and make it visible again (according to its Placements), simply hover your mouse over it again and click on the Show button that appears.