Can't change the option under Appearance on a Sales Stream.
- Under the Appearance tab of a Sales Stream, the dropdown under "Choose which layout to use with this stream" is greyed out and can't be changed.
- The "Banner+Logo" option can't be selected for the Stream.
- Where: Sales Streams
- Affects users in the Sales Reps default Group, or a custom Group created for Sales Rep users.
This is a permissions issue. Sales Streams have their own set of permissions, like this:
However, the permission to change the Appearance option on a Sales Stream is not covered by this set of permissions. Instead, it is governed by another permission called Edit Stream Appearance. If this permission is not granted for a Group, users in that Group will not be able to change the Appearance option on a Sales Stream (or a Marketing Stream).
Steps to Fix
- Log in to Uberflip as an Account Admin.
- Click on your name in the top right, then click on Account Settings.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Organization, then click on Groups.
- the custom Group) and click on it.
- On the next page, click on the Permissions tab.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl+F to open text search, and type in Edit Stream Appearance.
- When you find the permission, place a check in the box next to it:
- Your change will be saved automatically, and will take effect right away. This should resolve the problem, and users in the Sales Rep Group will be able to modify the Appearance option on Sales Streams.