Learn how to automatically send daily, weekly or monthly Hub Metrics reports by email.
This feature has been replaced by Uberflip Analytics, and is now considered a legacy feature. Legacy features are no longer supported, but still remain available to some users.
The feature formerly called Hub Metrics is now officially known as Legacy Metrics. This feature is no longer shown on new Uberflip accounts created in or after June 2020.
Before You Begin
- To set up Metrics Emails, you need to be an Account Admin, Content Manager, or Analyst.
About Hub Metrics Emails
To help you keep tabs on your Hub metrics, you can set up scheduled email reports that are automatically sent out on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
The emailed reports can contain up to three sets, with each set consisting of up to three metrics (for a maximum total of nine). The selected metrics are displayed in the email as tiles, just like in the Hub Metrics Dashboard.
Set Up Hub Metrics Emails
Add Sets of Metrics
To choose which specific metrics are displayed in the emailed reports, you create sets. A set consists of a group of 1-3 individual metrics, and each email can contain up to three sets.
- Log in to Uberflip.
- After logging in, click on Metrics in the top menu.
- On the Metrics Dashboard, find the Metrics Options box on the right. Here, click on Email Settings.
- The Metrics Email Settings window will appear. Click on Set 1 of 3 to expand it:
- Begin by choosing a name for the set, and type into the Name this set field.
- Next, use the dropdown next to Report on to specify the content type for the set(Hubs or Flipbooks), and the scope (which Hubs/Streams or Folders/Flipbooks to cover).
- Finally use the dropdown next to Report on these Metrics to choose up to three specific metrics for the set.
- To add more sets, click on the +Add Set button.
- You can add up to two additional sets, for a total of three. When you add a new set, repeat the steps above to specify the name, scope and metrics for the set.
Set Up Email Schedule and Recipients
Once your sets are configured, you just have to specify how often you want the emails to be sent out, and who should receive them.
- In the Metrics Email Settings window, scroll down to How often would you like to receive Metric emails? and check the box next to your preferred option.
- You can choose between daily, weekly, and monthly.
- The option you choose will determine not just how often an email is sent, but also the reporting period that each email will cover.
- The emails should be received on the specified day, but it's not possible to set or guarantee a time.
- Next, scroll down to Where should we sent these emails? and use the box to type in the email addresses of your intended recipients. Hit the Enter key after typing in each email to add it to the list.
- When you're finished, click on Save. Your schedule will take effect right away, and your recipients will begin getting the Metrics emails on the next day that meets your specified schedule.