Use the Image Manager to easily find and manage all the items you've ever uploaded to your Hub in one place.
Before you Begin
- To use the Image Manager, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
About the Image Manager
As you create content for your Hub, it can be hard to keep track of all the images you've uploaded to your Hub Items. The Image Manager collects all these images in a single place, and allows you to view them, delete unused images, or upload new ones. Plus, you can reuse any previously uploaded images on your Items by simply adding it from the Image Manager.
View, Upload and Delete Images on Your Hub
- Log in to Uberflip and click on Hubs (select the Hub you want to work with as well, if you have multiple).
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Images.
- The Image Manager will open as a pop-up on top of the Uberflip application. Below is an overview of what you can do in the Image Manager:
- When you're finished, just click the x in the top right corner to close the Image Manager.
Add Images From the Image Manager to Hub Items
You can also add images directly from the Image Manager to a Hub Item, rather than uploading them. This is useful if you want to reuse the same image across multiple Items.
- In Uberflip, click on Content and navigate to the Item you want to add the image to.
- On the Item, click on Edit to open the Edit Item page. Here, click on the Image button in the text editor.
- In the Image Properties window that appears, click on the Open Image Manager button that appears:
- The Image Manager will appear in a new pop-up. Here, just click on the Select button next to the image you want to use to insert it into your content.