Run out of PDF uploads on your account? Here's how to get more.
Before you Begin
- To add more Flipbook uploads to your account, you need to be the Primary User of the account.
- You can only add more uploads once you have run out of uploads on your account.
Add More Uploads
- Log in to your Uberflip account and go to Flipbooks > Manage Flipbooks.
- If you have more than one folder, use the dropdown menu on the left to select any folder.
- If you see 0 Uploads Remaining next to the Upload PDF button on the right, you need to purchase more uploads before you can upload more Flipbooks:
- Click on the Upload PDF button. This will open up a menu where you can choose how many more uploads you would like to purchase:
- Simply choose the amount you want, then click on Add Uploads. Once your uploads have been added, you will once again be able to upload Flipbooks as before.