Want to try something new? Tweak the look and feel of your Hub with experimental Hubs Lab features.
Hubs Lab is being retired
The Hubs Lab page and 5 of it's features will be retired on Nov. 1st, 2023. The remaining 3 features will be moved to the Advanced Hub Options page at that time. Check out Hubs Lab is being retired [Nov. 2023] for more details.
Before you begin
- To use Hubs Lab features, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
- These features are experimental in nature. They're generally safe to use, but keep in mind that they might break at any time.
Enable or disable Hubs Lab features
You can easily toggle Hubs Lab features on or off at any time, and the change will take effect immediately.
- Log in to Uberflip.
- Click on Hubs and choose the Hub you want to work with.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Appearance > Hubs Lab.
- On the right, check the box next to any feature that you want to use to enable it (or uncheck to disable). Your changes will be saved automatically, and will be applied to your Hub right away.