Hubs have all kinds of predefined labels, like "Latest Content", "Continue Reading", etc. Changing these is easy with the Custom Labels feature.
Before you Begin
- To use this feature, you need to be an Account Admin or Content Manager.
Set Custom Labels
Your Hub comes with standard labels for the various interface elements that users see and can interact with. But since one size doesn't fit all, you can modify all of these labels however you like to make them more consistent with your brand and the language your company uses.
- Log in to Uberflip.
- Click on Hubs. If you have more than one Hub, click on the Hub you want to work with.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Appearance > Custom Labels.
- You will see the list of labels on the right. Each line lists the standard label, along with a text box where you can type in a custom label to use instead.
- By default, all available labels are shown. Use the tabs along the top to filter the list by type.
- When you modify a label, it will be highlighted in green. Previously modified labels are highlighted in yellow.
- When you are finished, click on Save changes, and you custom labels will be immediately applied to your Hub!