Time for a new password? Here's how to change it.
Before you begin
- There are no restrictions on this feature — all users can do this.
- This article is about changing your password when you still know your current password. If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it, check out this article instead.
Change your password
- Log in to Uberflip at app.uberflip.com.
- In the top right corner, hover the mouse over your name to expand the menu, then click on Account Settings to go to your My Profile page.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, the Account section should already be expanded. Click on Change Password here.
- Using the fields on the right, type in your current password, then type the new password you want to use (you'll need to type in the new password a second time to confirm it).
- When you're finished, click on Save to save your changes. Your password change will take effect right away.