Having some trouble remembering your Uberflip password? Don't worry, you can easily reset your password at any time.
Before you begin
- There are no restrictions on this feature — all users can do this.
- You'll need to know the email address or username you use to log in to Uberflip. Don't have that? See below for help.
Reset your password
- Go to to the Uberflip login page at app.uberflip.com/users/login
- Type in your username and password, then click on the Next button. Can't remember your username or email address? See below for help.
- On the next page, click on the Forgot your password? link below the password field.
- Type the email address associated with your Uberflip user profile into the field, then click on Request Password Reset.
- A password reset email should arrive in your inbox within a few minutes. Follow the instructions inside the email to choose a new password for your user profile.
As soon as you request a password reset, your old password will no longer work — you must use the password reset email to choose a new password.
Didn't get a password reset email?
If it's been a few minutes and you still haven't received the password reset email, here are a few things you can try:
- Look in your spam/junk mail folder: You know the drill! Often, the spam filter gets it wrong and eats those password reset emails. Make sure to check here first!
- Check that you got the email right: Whenever you request a password reset, you'll always see a message saying that the email was sent — even if you put in the wrong email, or you made a typo. But if the system can't actually find a matching Uberflip user, it won't send a password reset email. If you're not sure if you got the email right, give it another try.
Still having trouble?
To reset your Uberflip password, you need to know at least the email address associated with your user profile. But if you can't remember your email address, or you're just not getting any password reset emails, please get in touch with us by submitting a support request, and we'll be happy to help you out.