Old credit card expired? Need to use a different card? Whatever the reason, here's how you update your credit card information in Uberflip.
Before you Begin
- To update your credit card details, you need to be the Primary User on your Uberflip account.
- We can accept MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit cards.
Add or Update a Credit Card in your Uberflip Account
- Log in to your Uberflip account.
- In the top right corner, hover the mouse over your name to expand the menu, then click on Account Settings to go to your My Profile page.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click on Account to expand that section, then click on Billing Details & Invoices.
- You'll see your current billing details on the right. Under Payment Methods, click on Edit next to Credit Card.
- The credit card details form will appear. If you previously added a card, you will see its details (the first and last name on the card, the last 4 digits of the number, and the expiration date). Otherwise, these fields will be blank.
- Make any changes as needed, then click on either Add (if you're adding a card for the first time), or Update (if you're editing a previously added card).
- You're done! Note that if there's a problem, you'll see an error message, and can try again.