Depending on your audience, content experience pages you create in Sales Assist may have different purposes, and your teams may refer to them differently. To align Sales Assist with your team's terminology, you can change what these page and audience types are called in the Sales Assist UI.
We call the labels used to distinguish page and audience types: environment labels.
This article outlines where environment labels appear in Sales Assist, and how to change them.
Before you begin
- Only Sales Assist admins can change the environment labels
- Environment labels are applied to user groups in Sales Assist. You can’t change this for a single user (unless you make them a user group of 1).
- Environment labels don’t appear on, or change the frontend webpages your prospects will see–it only changes labels in the Sale Assist UI.
What are environment labels?
Environment labels in Sales Assist are UI (user interface) labels that describe a content experience page type, and its associated audience type. The page type and audience type are tied together in a set.
Digital Sales Rooms for “prospects”
A Digital Sales Room is a webpage used for making sales, and is designed to be seen by sales prospects.
There are 4 environment label sets to choose from in Sales Assist:
- Sales Streams for “prospects” (default)
- Digital Sales Rooms for “prospects”
- Customer Portals for “customers”
- Training Modules for “teams”
Where do environment labels appear in Sales Assist?
Environment labels appear anywhere the page or audience type is mentioned in the Sales Assist UI. This includes navigation, setting field labels, buttons, etc. Some examples of are shown below:
Change environment labels in Sales Assist
As a Sales Assist admin, you can change environment labels in the Admin Settings. Here’s how:
- Log into Sales Assist with your admin account
- In the navigation bar, click Admin > Settings
- In the user group dropdown, choose the user group you want to apply new labels to
- You'll now be in the Basic tab. Scroll and find the Environment Labels setting field.
- Click the dropdown, and select the label set you want to use for this user group
Your environment labels will be applied to the user group automatically and immediately.