As a security measure, Uberflip automatically logs users out after a specified amount of time. The primary user of an Uberflip account can change the maximum session length and idle session length for all users in that account. This article shows how the primary user can do this.
Note: Only the primary user can adjust the maximum and idle session times for an account. No other user type can adjust session lengths, not even their own.
Here’s how it’s done:
A longer session length is inherently less secure because it provides a longer opportunity for unauthorized access. You should consider how secure your users' devices are when choosing a session length.
- Log in to the primary user Uberflip account
- Click your name in the topbar, then click Account Settings
- In the sidebar menu, click Security > Session Policy
- Adjust the idle and maximum session lifetime as desired
Note: This must be between 15 and 1440 minutes (24 hours)
- Optional: Restrict users in your account to 1 active session at a time by checking the box beside that setting
- Click Save Changes
That’s it! All users in your account will now be logged out after the amounts of time you’ve chosen.