- Image guidelines for your Hub
- Get started with Uberflip's GDPR features
- Using Custom Code: considerations and warnings
- Find your Hub's RSS feeds
- Uberflip Platform Cookies Explained
- Hub Localization Features Explained
Hub options and privacy settings
- Use an external consent management platform (CMP) to manage cookie consent on your Hub
- Customize the content on your Hub's homepage
- Set Up oAuth or SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) with Hub Authentication
- Hub Locale Explained
- Control access to Hub content With Hub Authentication
- Include Item Tags in Hub Search
- Custom Domains Explained
- Can I use a custom domain without "www" in the URL?
- HTTPS for Hubs Explained
- Should I Host My Hub on a Subdirectory?
- Custom Domain: Set up Your Hub on a Subdirectory
- Custom Domain: Configure Your Reverse Proxy for an Uberflip Hub
Marketing Streams and Sales Streams
- Uberflip Streams explained
- Add and edit Stream sections in a Marketing Stream
- Archive a Stream
- Create and share a Marketing Stream
- Feature Items in a Stream (and your Hub)
- Stream functionality options explained
- Embedded content displays an error message
- Metadata tab is missing in Edit Article view
- Images missing when sharing to Twitter
- Duplicate Items showing in Stream on Hub
- Some groups or channels are missing when adding a Vimeo Stream
Create and import content
- Embed web content in Uberflip blog posts
- Add custom URL paths (vanity URLs) to Items
- Disallowed RSS feed tags
- Configure your website to allow embedding into Uberflip content
- Use Embed Parameters to automatically add UTM (and other) parameters to Uberflip embeds
- Move an imported external blog to a different CMS, or into Uberflip
- Can I use Items from one Hub in a different Hub?
- Is there an easy way to update an Item across many different Streams?
- What changes cause an imported blog post to be disconnected from the original post?
- Can I automatically notify subscribers/followers when I publish a new blog post?
- Why is the image cropped when I share an Item?
- What happens if I delete a blog that I have imported into my Hub with RSS?
- Disable or delete a Flipbook
- Best Practices for Flipbooks SEO
- Requirements and Recommendations for PDFs
- Optimize PDFs to Resolve Flipbook Conversion Problems
- Upload a PDF to Create a Flipbook
- Crop Double-Page PDFs to Single-Page Format
Flipbook tools and settings
- Replace an Entire Flipbook
- Replace a Page in a Flipbook
- Enable the PDF File Viewer for a Folder
- The PDF File Viewer Explained
- Get started with the Auto-Link Tool
- Change Reading Direction of a Flipbook to Right-to-Left
Flipbook Page Editor
- Get started with the Flipbook Page Editor
- Can I delete a page from a Flipbook?
- Page Editor: Modify Page Text
- Page Editor: Embed Google Maps into a Flipbook
- Page Editor: Add Media and Social Content with Page Widgets
- Page Editor: Add & Edit Links
- Get started with CTA Tiles
- Create an animated CTA
- Can I prevent people from entering personal email addresses on CTAs?
- Place a CTA while managing a Stream
- Embed a CTA into your website
- Copy a CTA
- Set Up a Custom Form CTA
- Use hidden fields to capture query string parameters with Form CTAs
- Use hidden fields with Form CTAs
- Gate High-Value Content with Form CTAs
- Set Up Progressive Profiling on Form CTAs
- Add, Remove and Customize Form Fields on Form CTAs
- Uberflip AI: Uberflip's Recommendation Engine Explained
- Why is the recommendation panel not appearing?
- Can Site Engager and Content Recommendations recommend content from hidden Streams?
- Can I prevent specific Items from being recommended by Site Engager or Content Recommendations?
- The Recommendation Dashboard Explained
- The Visitor Insights Dashboard Explained
How-to and reference guides
- Get started with Uberflip Analytics
- Acquisition channel data changes in UFA [Jan. 2023]
- Embed Uberflip Analytics into other tools using iframe
- Changes to new and returning visitor data in UFA [Aug. 2022]
- View a Stream or Item performance report in the content editor pages
- Delete visitor Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from Uberflip
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why can't I see the "Explore From Here" option in Uberflip Analytics?
- Can I delete data from Uberflip Analytics?
- Can I save the dashboard filters I have set up in Uberflip Analytics?
- Where can I find information about new features in Uberflip Analytics?
- Can I create my own Content Types in Uberflip Analytics?
- Can I see Account or visitor data in Uberflip Analytics?
- Flipbooks (Content > Analytics)
- Filter-Only (Analytics > Engagement)
- Account ID (Analytics > Content)
- CTAs: Forms (Analytics > Content)
- CTAs: Link (Analytics > Content)
- Hubs (Analytics > Content)
Troubleshooting Uberflip Analytics
Sales Assist for admins
- Sales Assist: Admin Guide
- Sales Assist: Auto-archive inactive DSRs and Items
- Sales Assist: Weekly performance email for admins
- Sales Assist: Create separate environments for different user groups
- Sales Assist: Configure permissions to control access to app features
- Sales Assist: Change the environment labels used to describe page types in the Sale Assist UI
Sales Assist for sales reps
- Sales Assist: Get started as a Sales User
- Sales Assist: Manage your existing DSRs
- Sales Assist: Auto-fill contact domains from Gmail and Salesloft in the Sales Assist Chrome extension
- Sales Assist: Create an Item from a file
- Sales Assist: Add a gate CTA or passphrase to a DSR
- Sales Assist: Create your own content and templates
Apps & integrations
Integrate with content sources
Manage Marketplace apps
Apps by Uberflip
- [Video] Enhanced Tag Manager: Filters & best practices
- [Video] Enhanced Tag Manager: Tag your content
- [Video] Enhanced Tag Manager: Set up your tagging structure
- Enhanced Tag Manager: user guide
- The Reco Embed Widget App
- Code Saver: User Guide
- Set Up a Bombora Integration
- Integrate Pardot with your Uberflip account
- Get started with Uberflip's built-in integrations
- Migrate a Pardot integration to a Salesforce SSO account
- Set up a Salesforce integration
- Uberflip custom fields for Marketing Automation Platforms explained
Bulk Task Smasher (built by Uberflip)
- Bulk Task Smasher: User Guide
- Bulk Task Smasher: Set up and run Export and special bulk actions
- Bulk Task Smasher: Set up and run Create, Update, and Delete bulk actions
- Bulk Task Smasher: Best practices for use
- Bulk Task Smasher: Configure permissions to control access to app features
- Bulk Task Smasher: Stream Purpose ID codes
Integrating with Marketo
- Set Up a Marketo Integration
- Define a Custom Lead Source Value for Marketo
- Embed a Marketo Form into a Hub Item
- Use Digesto to Automatically Notify Subscribers About Hub Content Updates
- Create a Marketo Smart Campaign that sends Interesting Moments to Salesforce
- Get API Access Credentials for Your Marketo Account
Integrating with Oracle Eloqua
Integrating with Google: Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console
- Set Up a Google Analytics Integration
- Integrate Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Set Up a Hub-Specific View in Google Analytics
- Track Google Ads Conversions on Form CTA Submissions
- Are Hub Items with URL parameters being counted twice in Google Analytics?
- Set Up a Google Tag Manager Integration
User & permission admin
- Add a user to your Uberflip account
- Resend the New User Invitation Email
- Reference: User Group Default Permissions
- What is a Primary User?
- Change Your Account's Primary User
- Change the maximum and idle session length for all users in an Uberflip account
Manage your profile & login
- Register for an Uberflip Help Account
- Make a feature request
- Where can I find Uberflip's policies and legal documentation?
- Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
- Reference: Uberflip IP Addresses
- Where is my Uberflip data stored?
Billing and payment
- 5 Uberflip features that are being retired (Nov. 1st, 2023)
- SlideShare Streams are being retired [Nov. 2023]
- Twitter Stream support has ended [April 2023]
- Flipbot is being retired [Nov. 2023]
- iFrame Embed is being retired [Nov. 2023]
- The "Menu Style" setting is being retired [Nov. 2023]